This week the SUPRS racers embark on what most consider the toughest swing series of the season. The 10th Annual North Carolina Swing features five different tracks in three nights of racing where racers will vie for the coveted North Carolina Swing Championship Crown.
The series kicks off Tuesday, November 5th at Dasera Speedway and Caraway Speedway, moves to Concord Motorsports Speedway and Coastal Plains Speedway the next night and finishes off at Hickory Motor Speedway on Thursday, November 7 where the winner of challenging “Hickory Hustle 75″ will be crowned North Carolina Swing Champion.
To date there has only ever been one driver to win the North Carolina Swing more than once, that being “Mighty” Myles Maxon when he did it back to back in 2009 and 2010. With 20 bonus points on the line to the driver that can pull off this challenging feat, the SUPRS Stars are sure to be out in full force trying to get into the invitation only Hickory Hustle which pits the top eight in points after the first four races against each other with a random start for the overall crown.
SUPRS North Carolina Swing History-
- 2005 NC Swing Champion: JP Curry
- 2006 NC Swing Champion: Sean OKane
- 2007 NC Swing Champion: Mike Jackson
- 2008 NC Swing Champion: Gary Waldron
- 2009 NC Swing Champion: Myles Maxon
- 2009-10 NC Swing Champion: Myles Maxon
- 2010-11 NC Swing Champion: Ray Sand, Jr.
- 2011-12 NC Swing Champion: Chris Meyers
- 2012-13 NC Swing Champion: Carl Becker
View and Download 2013 North Carolina Swing Format and Schedule of Events-CLICK HERE>>Format-201310thAnnualNorthCarolinaSwing