After Thanksgiving Break, SUPRS Racers Ready for Wing Side Up Twin 25s at Bristol Motor Speedway
November 27 – Goshen, IN…After taking time to enjoy the Thanksgiving holiday with family, the Supermodified Ultimate Pavement Racing Series, (SUPRS), will double the action and double the fun November 28 with Wing Side Up Twin 25s at Bristol Motor Speedway.
Two Classes, Plenty of Excitement
The racers strap into their wing supermodifieds for Time Trials and Heat Races for first Twin 25 lap feature. Then they hop into their non-wing supermodifieds, line up in a random start, and go hammer down for the second Twin 25 to see who is the best on the Bristol Banks.
This format also includes, the SUPRSCharger and SUPRSChallenge awards, making it one of the most scintillating supermodified sim races you can find!
Big, Bodacious Action LIVE
Fans and friends can hang out while enjoying SUPRS LIVE! Featuring Live Timing, Scoring, Track Telemetry and Streaming Video, it’s the perfect place to cheer on your favorite SUPRS racer. Visit www.SUPRS.net/site/Live
Wing Side Up Twin 25s History
- 2004-Gary Waldron
- 2005-John Davidson/Bob Gangwer
- 2006-Kris Heveron/Myles Maxon
- 2007-Doug Heveron/Doug Heveron
- 2008-Jamie Hartley/Myles Maxon
- 2009-Keith Powell/John Davidson
- 2010-John Davidson/Rob Warren
- 2011-Chris Meyers/Domenic Gioia
- 2012-John Davidson/John Davidson
- 2013-Rob Warren/Bob Gangwer
- 2014-Steve Callahan/Myles Maxon
- 2015-Rob Warren/Ray Sand, Jr.
- 2016-Joe Achzet/Rob Warren
View Format for the 14th Annual Wing Side Up Twin 25s at Bristol Motor Speedway on the Schedule Page.