Wing Side Up Twin 25s History
- 2013-Rob Warren/Bob Gangwer
- 2012-John Davidson/John Davidson
- 2011-Chris Meyers/Domenic Gioia
- 2010-John Davidson/Rob Warren
- 2009-Keith Powell/John Davidson
- 2008-Jamie Hartley/Myles Maxon
- 2007-Doug Heveron/Doug Heveron
- 2006-Kris Heveron/Myles Maxon
- 2005-John Davidson/Bog Gangwer
- 2004-Gary Waldron
View Format for the 11th Annual Wing Side Up Twin 25s at Bristol Motor Speedway on the Schedule Page.
Gary Waldron may have just picked up his first win of the 10th Anniversary Gold Crest Division Championship Season, but it certainly wasn’t his first ever. He accomplished that feat in his very first race with SUPRS way back in January of 2005. “Mutley”, as he has been known for …
Bristol, TN-December 3, 2013…Bob Gangwer and Rob Warren split the wins in the 10th Annual Wing Side Up Twin 25s at Bristol Motor Speedway after two very competitive races for the Supermodified Ultimate Pavement Racing Series on Tuesday. Gangwer and Warren swapped the lead twice while running at break-neck speed …
View Format for the 10th Annual Wing Side Up Twin 25s at Bristol Motor Speedway on the Schedule Page.